I was thrilled to have received this award from Shawn M Davis of Shawn Michelle Davis blog. I received the award in September, which made it a pre-birthday happiness for myself. I had made it with 3 awards on my birthday which made me super happy, which by the way, I celebrated on the 1st of this month!
Shawn is such an amazing person and has a beautiful blog. Spiritual, inspiring and kind which reflects on her blog.
Go check out her blog!
So, starting with the award, the rules are;
- Mention and thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you can (max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
Here are some facts about me, although I mentioned a few of them in my previous blog award post here.
- I am a Mechanical Engineer.
- I aspire to inspire people in every walks of life.
- I am hungry almost every hour of the day Lol.
- My passion for art and writing is something beyond my reach. I just love it, is all I can say.
- I hate smells, except a very few chosen ones.
- People ask me why I chose to do engineering, especially mechanical since I’m a girl, and, I can only say is that my love for maths and engineering drawing made me do it.
- Forest bathing (the Japanese term) and a walk along the beach are my ultimate therapy choices.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Stay happy and healthy everyone! 😊✨
51 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Congrats on your awards!!! What is forest bathing? please explain. Also you really don’t like scents? Like any scent like walking around is hard for you because of smells?
Forest Bathing is actually a Japanese term. Like when we walk around in a forest or just go spend some quality time and how it calms our mind. And yes, I do not like scents lol.
Thank you <3
Wow congrats! Happy Belated Birhday! hahah That must be a awesome feeling to get awards on your b’day month! x
I like your work so far! I love your drawings too, so pretty! That honestly take talent and brain power LOL :p
Followed you on instagram 😛
I honestly feel so happy and complete after reading your comment Doni 🙂 <3 You made my day <3
That is great to hear! 😀 My pleasure Aishwarya! x
Congrats ! ! ii
Thank you so much <3
That’s awesome, keep up the great work! flightministries.com
Surely! Thanks 🙂
Congrats! Yeah, what is forest bathing?
Forest Bathing is actually a Japanese term. Like when we walk around in a forest or just go spend some quality time and how it calms our mind.
Reblogged this on findbooksinside.
Congrats to you! 🙂
Thank you 🙂
Mmmm, forest bathing is one of my favourites too. Congratulations on the award!
Thanks for nominating me, even though you didn’t nominate me
Okay. Thanks for showing me some of the blog participation I used to do back in the days
It was fun.
You can. I’m just glad you showed the appreciation 🙂
Forest bathing – I love that!
congrats!!! 👍 your geting so many Awards..
Congratulations!! And hey, Im new to blogging, would you be kind enough to guide me a little??
What do you need help with?
Need to know the basics of blogging…and how to get my blog noticed..
You can start by focusing on a single subject. Also, try for more tags for getting noticed. Happy Blogging!
Congratulations. Thanks for visiting and liking Plucked.
Congratulations on your lovely blog award.
Thank you for visiting my book blog earlier!
Thanks ! Keep up with your blog. It’s good.
thank you !
Many Many Congratulations. I really loved your work & hoping to see new & Amazing ones 😇😇
thank you so much 🙂
Wonderful! Love your art work. Congrats!
Thank you <3
You deserve it. Good work!!!
Thank you <3
Congrats. God bless. Keep doing your bless.
Thank you. <3