The other day, I was thinking about the type of impact I want to leave on people’s minds – knowingly and unknowingly.
I imagined a random person having a conversation and saying ‘I remember her as…………..’, or ‘She says that……..’.
But what did I want those blanks to say?
It’s something I’ve never pondered before.
So, I sat down and started to write and what emerged was this list of 30 power statements. I liked it so much that I wanted to share it with you, in the hopes that it inspires you to stop, go inward, search your soul, and create your own.
You can use mine as inspiration, and once you have your own list, please share it with me in the comments below. I would love to read it!
Sign up for my newsletter on chic doses of self-help and inspirational guides!
My 30 Power Statements
- There is only love, and love is ALWAYS the answer.
- My inner critic is not my truth.
- I know myself best; the answers I seek are within me.
- I am not this body.
- Abundance in all areas of my life is truly possible.
- The quicker I can let something go and return back to love, the better for all.
- Life flows when I flow.
- Meditation is a great tool. Do it daily.
- Smiling and laughing change the biochemistry in my cells and make me feel good. I will engage in them often!
- Never stop learning.
- The getting is in the giving.
- The world doesn’t benefit from me playing small.
- Act in integrity, always!
- Trust life.
- Don’t tell lies (even little white lies) as they erode trust with yourself and others.
- The world needs my light and love.
- I matter, as do we all.
- Serve. Serve. Serve.
- I have generous amounts of resources, time, and energy.
- To serve is why we are here.
- The present is in presence.
- Love yourself and be your own best friend.
- Enjoy your own company.
- Remember you are the master of your destiny.
- Treat everyone and all things with respect.
- Be a nice human.
- Love your self, move your body, and nourish your soul.
- Show kindness and empathy toward other living beings.
- I am a creative genius.
- I am worthy of what I desire.
Now I would love for you to stop and create your own list and share it with me below, or send me an email!
You don’t have to have 30 like me, just as many as you wish (there are no rules here, beautiful!).
The only thing I recommend is that when you write each statement, make sure that it’s something that moves you, lights you, and inspires you. Don’t just write something because it sounds ‘cool’ or it’s what you read somewhere else.
Come up with power statements that move you from your core. Then print them out, laminate it, and keep it in a place that is easily accessible to you or somewhere you can read as the first reminder in the morning so that every day, twice a day, you can read over them.
This is how we train our brain and eliminate limiting thought patterns. This is the daily inner work that makes a huge difference to our health and happiness.
“The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.”Franklin D. Roosevelt
I bring the knowledge over EclipsedWords to help you create a life and business you love, so a donation helps in running this blog. Kindly choose an option below to make a donation of your choice. Thank you for supporting!
|Option 1 $2.00 USD Option 2 $5.00 USD Option 3 $7.00 USD Option 4 $9.00 USD|
– ON A SIDE NOTE –
As some of you may have noticed already, I’ve completely changed the look of my blog and even redesigned the logo for EclipsedWords. The site is currently under maintenance and hence, might appear different and work a bit slow and/or might have broken links. I’m working on getting this issue resolved ASAP. Also, I’m about to finish my eBook and plan to make it available for purchase by next month. Can you guess what my first eBook is about? Let me know in the comments below about your thoughts regarding the same.
If you love reading and enjoy the content on eclipsedwords.com, please leave a review on the Facebook page. It would mean the world to me! Thanks, and keep supporting and showering your love as you have through all these years!
Leave a review or like the page — https://facebook.com/ecl1psedwords
Feel free to ask any follow-up questions or share your ideas in the comment section below. Alternately, I’d really appreciate for you to share this content on your social media platform if you found it useful so that others can benefit from it too. If you have any doubts or want a personal clarification, send me an email on email@example.com. For more inspiration, fun, and smiles, follow me on Instagram
Happy Blogging! ♥♥♥
Thank you for reading. Love you for that! ♥
—–Have Hope. Keep Faith—–
Copyright. All rights reserved. ©
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Follow & Support Eclipsed Words on these social platforms. It’s a great way of showing your love and support.
It only takes one click!
Any Inquiries/Say Hello – firstname.lastname@example.org
ECLIPSEDWORDS BY AISHWARYA SHAH | JULY’ 2020 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©